February 7, 2021:
Dick Lovejoy is the president of the CSC, a very active volunteer in the River Valley community heading or a member many boards and is a long time volunteer at Maine Handicapped skiing at Sunday River. Dick lives in Rumford with his wife Jolene and has 4 children. Dick worked in the paper industry most of his life.
1. Favorite ski area? Black Mountain of Maine
2. Pets at home? None
3. Favorite race at Black Mtn.? Sassi
4. Job at events? Finish line recorder and finish results poster.
5. Best Black Mt. memory? Building the new maintenance garage.
6. Do you still ski? Yes
7. Who started you skiing? Parents
8. How long have you been a club member? 20+
9. Red or brown dogs? Red with mustard and relish.
10. Dream ski trip? Jackson Hole, Wyoming