January 24, 2021:
John Preble. John has recently moved back to Rumford after many years in the banking business. He has a been a great addition to the club as he just recently joined the ski club board and has been a fixture at the alpine and cross country races. He has a wife Debbie and two children Matt and Amanda.
1. Favorite ski area? Big Sky in Montana
2. Pets at home? Two cats.
3. Favorite race at Black Mountain? Shootout
4. Job at events? Gate keeper alpine and XC trail crew.
5. Best Black Mt. memory? His high school class reunion the 10th one.
6. Do you still ski? Yes
7. Who started you skiing? His Dad, Chummy, Scottie, Vicky, and Wendy.
8. How long have you been a club member? 5 Years
9.Red or brown dogs? Red with mustard.
10. Dream ski trip? Italian Alps.