January 3, 2021:
Norm Pelletier is a CSC board member who is a very active member helping with the many alpine events the club run through out the season. Norm was a racer in his younger days and has a daughter Lauren that now races as well. He lives in Rumford Center with wife Melissa and daughter. Norm is a wood buyer for the local paper mill.
1. Favorite ski area? Black Mt.
2. Pets at home? Dog named Teddy.
3. Favorite race at Black Mt.? Eastern Shootout.
4. Job at events? Gate keeper and course maintenance.
5. Best black Mt. memory? When Lauren started skiing.
6. Do you still ski? Yes
7. who started you skiing? Norm and Marie Charlston
8. How long have you been a club member? 10 years
9. Red or brown dogs? Red with ketchup and mustard.
10. Dream ski trip? Salt Lake City, Utah