December 27, 2020:
Herb Adams lives in Hanover with wife Dottie. Herb was a history school teacher for many years and ski coach to many River Valley skiers. Herb coached Olympians, Jr. National Champions and New England Champions. A long time ski fan and known around the world for saying 5,4,3,2,1, go!
1. Favorite ski area? Lake Placid NY.
2. Pets at home? Cat
3. Favorite race at Black Mt.? Sassi
4. Job at events? Starter at Cross Country races.
5. Best Black Mt. memory? All of the National Cross Country races.
6. Do you still ski? No
7. Who started you skiing? Mom in Andover. I skied to school.
8. How long have you been a club member? 56 years.
9. Red or brown hotdogs? Red with sauerkraut.
10. Dream ski trip? Ski Flying in Planica.