December 13, 2020:
Charlie Lever does many things for the ski club in his roles at the Mountain. You will find him in the race office or maybe the alpine timing building, or maybe shoveling snow on the XC race course when we need to. Charlie has a wife Nancy and two son's, Pat and Chris. Before retirement, he served as a teacher and school principal in the Mexico and RSU 10 school district for many years.
1. Favorite ski area? Sunday River
2. Pets at home? A dog.
3. Favorite race at Black Mt. Alpine races/ Sassi
4. Job at events? Race headquarters/ Timing
5. Best Black Mt. memory? Watching his kids grow up at the Mt.
6.Do you still ski? Yes
7.Who started you skiing? Started on his own.
8. How long have you been a club member? 20 years
9. Red or brown dogs? Red with mustard.
10 Dream ski trip? Vail Co.