November 8, 2020: Terry lives in Dixfield with husband Walt and has two children Sawyer and Sela. She is a nurse at the hospital in Farmington. Terry is like the mother of the ski club. Always involved in all of the clubs efforts in one way or another. She serves on the CSC Board of Directors and is our secretary. Terry answered 10 questions for us.
1. Your favorite ski area? Jackson Hole, Wyo. where she lived for many years.
2. Do you have family pets? 2 dogs and 4 cats and that swells when the kids come home.
3. Favorite race at Black Mt? The Sassi XC race.
4. Your job at events? Lining up skiers and checking bibs at the start on XC day and she also works the kitchen serving meals and a 100 other things as well.
5. Best Black Mt. memory? Skiing the "Bunny" trail that was a cutoff on the old woods trail.
6. Do you still ski? Yes!
7. Who started you skiing? Both parents whom were some of the original stock holders of Chisholm Winter Park.
8. How long have you been a club member? 55 years
9. Red hot dogs or brown? Red of course
10. Dream ski trip? A family trip to Lillihammer, Norway